Here are the details-
1. Join and be an active member of our message board at www.feelingscrappy.com during the call. Being able to interact on the board with our members is very important.
2. Complete a NEW layout (focusing on the creative use of embellishments) using the sketch shown below by Friday, April 18th.
3. Please do not post your layout anywhere else on the web until the winner is announced.
4. Winner will be announced no later than April 21st.
5. If you are chosen to be our first ever Guest CT member, you will be expected to publicize the class and Feeling Scrappy before the class begins and during the class on your blog or any boards you belong to if allowed.
6. Guest CT Member will receive 3 assignments for the Feeling Scrappy May Embellishment Class on April 21st and will have up to two weeks to complete them.
7. As a thank you, Guest CT member will receive the May Embellishment Class for free! ($25 value!), special recognition on the Feeling Scrappy Home Page and a special award blinkie to display anywhere on the web.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.)Your basic information: name, e-mail, and username at Feeling Scrappy.
2.)Your layout created using our sketch.
3.)A link to your blog and/or image hosting site (if applicable)
4.)A brief paragraph about yourself that includes the answers to the following questions:
How long have you been scrapping?
Are you active on any message board and if so which ones?
Are you on any design teams? Which ones?
Why do you want to be a guest CT member?
How would you be able to promote Feeling Scrappy classes?
How much time during May can you devote to Feeling Scrappy?
What do you feel you could bring to the Creative Team at Feeling Scrappy?
Create your layout based on the following sketch by Stacey Lokovic. Remember to add your own style and use embellishments creatively!!
I love being on the Creative Team on Feeling Scrappy! Everyone is so nice to work with and the classes are always wonderful. I'm really looking forward to the Embellish It! class. What a great opportunity! I hope you will apply.